Mon, 19 Sept|
The Behaviour Company - Dangerous Personalities- Behavioural Assessment Course by Joe Navarro
Dangerous Personalities- How To Identify Them and What You Can Do To Protect Yourself! Former FBI-agent Joe Navarro reveals critical warning signs and behaviours to look out for and to help you recognize people most likely to hurt you or create problems at work, in relationships or in daily life.
Time & Location
19 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 17:00 CEST
Rosarium Amsterdam, Amstelpark 1, Europaboulevard, 1083 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
While the headlines may shock us, most of the harm caused by dangerous individuals goes undetected and underreported. Former FBI Special Agent, international bestselling author, and founding member of the FBI’s elite Behavioural Analysis Program, Joe Navarro explores the behavioural warning signs to help you recognize the four most dangerous personality types that are most likely to hurt or victimize you physically, emotionally, psychologically, or financially at home, in relationships, and especially at work. Learn the same techniques he perfected in the FBI to better understand and deal with these four personalities severely flawed of character.
Objectives for attendees:
- Recognize the four personality types that are most likely to victimize others or create a toxic work or relationship environment.
- Understand and appreciate why there is a focus on only these four personality types consistent with the research done in the FBI in the area of behavioural assessment.
- Understand what is meant by personalities severely flawed of character and list at least 15 key behaviours to look for, for each personality type.
- Understand and demonstrate how to use the Dangerous Personality Inventory/Checklist to assess for dangerous personalities as well as what to do if we don’t have the checklists immediately available.
- Recognize and assess for co-morbid personality types and the heightened danger they pose and what we can do to protect ourselves and alert others.
- Learn how to interact with dangerous personalities at home and at work to establish boundaries and limitations for them and you as well as keeping records of significant or toxic behaviours.
- Know what common mistakes to avoid when dealing with or interviewing individuals severely flawed of character.
- Apply proven techniques for communicating, interacting, and interviewing dangerous personalities based on their flawed character traits.
- Understand how to assess for behavioural indicators suggestive of violent extremism of all types.
During this day coffee, tea, snacks and lunch are included.
Former FBI-agent Joe Navarro reveals critical warning signs and behaviours to look out for and to help you recognize people most likely to hurt you or create problems at work, relationships or in daily life. During this session is prohibited to take any photos or film!